Today’s we will discuss How to install android studio on windows 10. Android studio is the official IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for the Android app and it is based on Jet Brains’ IntelliJ IDEA software. Java was replaced by Kotin on May 7, 2019, as a preferred language for developing android apps. But still, java is being used for developing android apps. Android studio provides many excellent features, that enhance Productivity when building android apps, such as:
- A blended environment where we can develop for all Android devices.
- Griddle-based build support
- UI components can be created by drag and drop features in the layout editors.
- It’s a fast and feature-rich emulators
- Extensive testing tools and framework
- Common android design and component created by the template-based wizard.
- Built-in support for the Google cloud platform, making it easy to integrate Google cloud massaging and app engine, and many more.
- Lint tools to catch all performances, Usefulness, Version compatibility, and other problems.
We will try to show you through this tutorial, how to download and install android studio step by step in windows 10. We also discussed the System requirements for the android studios.
Before Downloading and installing android studio, the following requirements are essential.
- Operating system: Microsoft windows 7/8/10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM requirement: Minimum 4GB and 8GB RAM recommended
- Hard disk space: Minimum Free space, 4GB recommended
- JDK version: Minimum JDK (Java Development Kit) version 8
- Minimum resolution 1200×800 pixel.
Downloading and Installation Process Android Studio
Step-1: To download the android studio, visit the official Android studio website in your web browser.
And Click on the “Download Android Studio” option.
Step-2: After downloading Double click on the downloaded Android studios .exe file.
And IT will Prompt the following dialogue box. Click on the Next button.
It will ask for a path for installation. Choose a path and click on the Next button.
Step-3: Choose a start menu folder for the “Android Studio” shortcut and click the install button to proceed. It will start the installation.
After the successful installation, it will be like the image shown below. And click on Next.
Step-4: Click on the Finish button. Once you click the Finish button.
It will ask whether the previous setting need to be imported or not. IT is better to choose Don’t import setting options. And click on the OK button.
As a result, your Android studio welcome screen will appear on the screen.
Step-5: Now Android studio setup wizard comes to your computer screen with the welcome wizard. Click on the Next button.
Step-6: Then Choose the standard option and click on Next.
Step-7: Then choose the theme, whether the light or dark one. I prefer the dark theme that is most liked by the coders. Then click the next button.
Step-8: And now it is time to downloads all SDK Components. Click on the finish button and download all SDK components.
Now time to launch and build the apps. Then click on the finish button and launch it. Now It’s time to start a new android studio project.
By following this tutorial, you can download and install successfully Android studio on windows 10. I hope enjoyed this tutorial. Thanks for reading this article.