We will try to show the below topic in this tutorial-
- What are the system requirements for this software?
- How to install easily visual studio code on windows?
- What are the Language specific features by visual studio code?
- How to download visual studio code software?
- What are the essential components of the visual studio code?
What are the system requirements for this software?
- Operating system: The supported operating system is Windows, macOS, Linux.
- Processor: You need to 2.25 GHz or faster processor.
- RAM requirement: Recommended 8GB, but Minimum 2GB RAM.
- ROM: Minimum 1GB space for basic installation, but complete installation task around of 210GB space.
- For better performance: Install the visual studio code on the SSD drive.
- Display: Recommended Minimum resolution is 1280 by 720 or higher.
How to Download and Installation of the Visual Studio Code?
Visual studio code is not a language-specific code editor. Visual studio code is swift and straightforward. You can install it very quickly, and visual studio code is a free code editor. You just see how we can download and set up for windows.
How to Download Visual Studio Code?
Click the following link and download the visual studio code editor by selecting the right platform. That defending on you is downloading the visual studio code editor for which platform.
How to Install Visual Studio Code?
- When done the download you just run the installer. It will take a few times for starting.
- Then comes to an interface, you just accept the agreement and click on Next.
- If you want the visual studio code software to be your desktop icon, you just check creates a desktop icon.
- After that for installation, you just click on the install button.
- When it’s complete installations then you click on the finish button. And this software will get open. And enjoy it…
What are the essential components of the visual studio?
At this time, let’s move the next step from the visual studio code. It is a small download by design. It only includes the minimum number of components shared for workflow.
- Git – The VS code has built-in support for controlling source code using Git, but Git needs to be separately install it.
What are the Language-specific features by visual studio?
Here are Language-specific features by visual studio code:
- Created by any type applications: Used visual studio code can be to create any type of application such as web based applications and windows form-based applications.
- Extensions: The IDE has the facility to install most of third party extensions. So a developer can work with a code repository from IDE.
- Checked and Tested: A developer can check and tested for any errors very easily.
I hope you enjoy these tutorials! Finally, you can understand how to download and install Visual Studio on windows, and perfectly you can do it.